I had done the clear and rescan, but as suspected above, every track was
duped for an album.

Looking at the particulars, one track was looking at the drive address
on the machine, the other was looking at the full network share address
of the track, because that is how the playlists have each track (since
they are shared across a number of machines in the house.)

Thanks for the pointers, I've changed slimserver to go to the network
share address and started another clear/rescan, and presumably I'll
have the correct number of tracks this time.

eric

--
EricBergan