Hi there, I have one question: can I use my MiniMac as a wireless point
of access and at the same time have the Slimserver installed in it? I
am connected via Ethernet to an Adsl router and the Airport card in my
Mini is used to share internet connection. So far, everything works
fine, my Powerbook recognises the network an works pretty well.

But when I try to connect the Squeezebox, it recognizes the wireless
network and obtains an IP address, but it can't connect to a music
source (my Mini) nor to the Squeezenetwork. I have inserted the ip
adress of the Mini, but nothing seems to work.

When I use an Airport Express Base Station, everything works just fine.
Where am I wrong? Can't I get rid of the Airport Express Base station
and use the Mini (which is always turned on) instead? I tried to use
the Powerbook to share wifi connection and it works flawlessly with the
Mini, but still no connection with the SB.

Actual setup:
Mac Mini (connected via ethernet to an Adsl router, shares connection
via WiFi)
Powerbook (connected via WiFi to the wireless network and the Mini)
SB 3 (not working)

Previous setup:
Airport express Base Station (connected via ethernet to an Adsl
Router)
Mac Mini (connected via WiFi to the Airport express Base Station)
Powerbook (connected via WiFi to the Airport express Base Station)
SB 3 (connected via WiFi to the Airport express Base Station; works
perfectly)

Anyone can help?

Thank.

Bruno