funkstar Wrote:
> This is a forum for the Slimdevices comunity, not for Roku or the
> Soundbridge.
>
> If you would like to upgrade to a more advances network audio player,
> please go to http://www.slimdevices.com/buy_now.html :)
>
> have a nice day

I don't think being nasty (or smug) is an effective way of getting
people to convert to the SqueezeBox. Regardless, the guy had a question
about SlimServer, which is a Slim Devices product, last I looked.

--
ezkcdude

SB3->Derek Shek TDA1543/CS8412 NOS DAC->MIT Terminator 2
interconnects->Endler Audio 24-step Attenuators (RCA-direct)->Parasound
Halo A23 125W/ch amplifier->Speltz anti-cables->DIY 2-ways + Dayton
Titanic 10" subwoofer

He's not hi-fi, he's my stereo.