Hi

Possibly a dumb questio, but I'm in the process of configuring my
ReadyNAS NV and need to select the streaming protocols to enable. To
this end I'd like to enable only that necessary to be able to talk with
my SB3.  I've searched the forum but didn't find specific mention of the
protocol.  My choices on the ReadyNAS are:
- UPnP AV, enables playback of videos, music and pictures from UPnP AV
network media players; and/or
- Home Media Streaming Server, enables playback of videos, music and
pictures from network DVD and media players.

Any info much appreciated.

Thx

--
egd