If only your post had arrived yesterday Geoff, I've done them all now. I
must make a donation, MP3tag is really well written software, far
superior to othe products which cost $30 to register. I must also send
that postcard in for EAC. Mareo needs a bit of work I must get around
to documenting bugs I've come across.

I'm not going to bother with the mp3s as I personally only use them in
my BMW (it plays CDs with mp3s burned on them and displays the track
and album title on the on-board monitor, but nothing else) My niece and
nephew who use a Creative and an iPod respectively couldn't care less.
Someone was moaning about poorly implemented software the other day.
According to my nephew iTunes is just horrible on the PC compared with
WMP.

Tim

--
timmorris