Howdy,

I just pulled a recent version (as of 4/02) of the slimprotolib (via
SoftSqueeze) and tried to build it.  A few comments:

1) You might want to mention in the readme that you need to have the
FLAC source installed.  I didn't have any FLAC installed and then I
tried to install the packaged FLAC version which didn't include the
header files.  Once I downloaded the source, built and installed it,
things were much happier.

2) When compiling under linux, all the gettimeofday() calls fail as
linux (at least under RH 8.0) need to pass two params to gettimeofday
(I altered them to pass NULL and things compiled).

Just FYI

Gerry

--
gerry_duprey