Sounds like it could be network configuration issues.

What device is the SB3 connecting to wirelessly?  I presume you have a
wireless network card in your server?  Make sure that you have
configured the wireless network card to use a different subnet to that
used by your cabled ethernet ports.

Check slimerver's security config to make sure you haven't restricted
incoming IP's it will respond to.

Make sure your firewall is configured to pass through SB3 traffic
originating from the wireless subnet

Press the left button of the SB3 remote for 5 seconds, scroll down to
"check current settings" , and check firmware version in there.  v37 is
now available and solved my wireless authentication issues.  Also under
check current settings you will be able to saee your assigned IP for
the SB3 as well as whether or not it has negotiated the wireless
connection and signal strength.

--
egd