Triode Wrote:
> I would hope this would state 100%.  During this time did the
> instantaneous value drop below 100%?  Less than 100% at slightly higher
> than your desired rate is likely to be a problem.  [NB there is some
> overhead in the streaming protocol.]  This should not be a problem when
> wired but best to be sure of this first.
>
> The "Server Response Time" graph is the one that matters - your results
> look normal, but there are 7 times when the server took between 1 and 5
> seconds to respond and 1 time when it took more than 5 seconds.  It may
> be worth zeroing the counters and watching this to see.  However server
> does look healthy for all other measurements.

I didn't watch the squeezebox during the 45 minutes of using NetTest so
I'm not sure whether the instantaneous value dropped. If I retest it
again, and it does drop, what does this indicate? That the network
itself is defective in some manner and not the software?

Unfortunately I continue to have dropouts and stops. When I retest,
server responsiveness levels are mostly strong with some longer times
similar to the one I posted. Any other suggestions?

--
coldslabs