I'm curious: what version of slimserver are you running that the new
stations don't show up? I am running 6.5b1 from about a month ago, but
I didn't have to do anything special to get the new radioio stations --
they just showed up. I just assumed (wrongly it appears) the same
applied to earlier versions.

If they don't show up for you then I can see the convenience of adding
them to SD picks. But in the meantime you should still be able to add
them to your favorites by using the radio tune-in on the SS web
interface. Unless your SS pre-dates that feature.....

--
aubuti