On 5/12/06, Michael Herger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And that's where MS seems to be a much stronger player than Palm :-/.

though having just switched to a WM2005 device as a Palm3/3e/V/T/T3 user usability and responsiveness of the latest PPC devices is still way behind my older palms.  Whilst the quality of synch with Outlook, stability of web and email and the built in wifi etc are a cut above Palm basic usability - getting to and viewing an appointment, contact (or heaven forbid a note or task) is so much more difficult and, amazingly, slower.

God only knows how microsoft make search take so long.  My Tungsten T could search all fields in 800 contacts in seconds.  My HTC Prophet PPC takes over a minute!