Ok, I recently added classic German speed metal albums
'Keeper of the Seven Keys' parts 1 and 2 by Helloween
to my music folder (on an infrant ReadyNAS, 6.2.2)

(As MP3s, tagged with ID3v2 and APEv2).  No multi-disc tags set or
whatever.

They're done as separate discs (they were separate releases after all)
- All is working well in Browse artists - both entries appear as
separate albums.

However - only the part one comes up in the New Music list after a
(complete) re-scan.

It's a very minor issue, but I'd say its a buglet.  Anyone know why
this might be, or have a similar experience?

--
bossanova808