Hi,

Like some help removing duplicate entries on my compilation albums please. I have mostly flac files.

Luckily, it's easy to fix (or at least, has been for most people - one
I think is still experiencing problems).  Open the affected album in a
tagger and resave the album tag and the compilation tag (if you use
it).  Do a full clear and rescan, including deleting the existing
cache.

This didn't work for me. I used tag & rename to rename the album title & rest the compilation tag on all tracks within a compilation. Removed the slimserversql.db file & rescanned everything. 'fraid the duplicates reappeared.

I'm runnng this on Fedora2 with musicIP.

cheers

Waldy