bgriffis Wrote:
> You're using the initial release of your router firmware.  There have
> been multiple firmware upgrades since then.  Go to the linksys website,
> go to Support -> Downloads, select your product in the dropbox, and
> download the most recent firmware.  I see in the release notes that
> they have fixed issues related to DHCP.
>
> To upgrade the firmware you'll need to log into your router and most
> likely there will be a place where you can browse to the file you
> downloaded and click "update firmware" or something similar.
>
> Brad

Good eye and advice here.  I was using that same router for a while and
had many problems with DHCP.  Newest firmware seemed to fix everything
but some odd connection issues with the LAN ports (if devices are
directly attached, they are flakey - if a switch is attached to the LAN
ports and the devices to the switch, all is good.)

--
twylie