On 11-Jul-06, at 10:56 PM, MrSinatra wrote:

i'm not quite sure what that refers to...  but u seem to be assuming
i'm directing my comments solely at you, and i'm not.

I'm not. but I do read the threads, and you do seem to be clinging to the issue. I made a request, which I felt would be a good one to avoid me going selective and no longer reading your posts.

I mean no offense by it, and it is simply a request that you can choose to ignore if you wish.

Some good, helpful people have given up on these forums long before you came along. One side of the story could be labeled defensive, and the other side could be called tiring. Make of that tidbit of info as you will.
-kdf