See I have an alternate theory about what the poster is asking. :)

It looks to me like he wants to stream his m4a files in wav format, but
all he sees in Server Settings -> File Types for apple formats is AIFF,
FLAC, and MP3.

So maybe the info he's looking for is this:  AIFF is a basic PCM
format, very very similar to WAV.  The Squeezebox can decode AIFF just
like it can WAV, so it shouldn't really make a difference that you
can't select WAV.

Maybe he's trying to stream to some device that only understands WAV
though.  In that case, life gets more difficult.  We may need a bit
more information about what you're trying to do!

--
ChrisOwens

Christopher Owens
QA Manager