Running SB3, recently upgraded to:
SlimServer Version: 6.3.0 - 8148 - Windows 2000 - EN - cp1252

My problem is this. When I browse by artist from the remote, it starts
at the beginning of the artist list alphabetically. Fine, not a
problem. Say I scroll down the list to, say, "Boston", or "Journey" and
then play and/or add an album. When I go back to browse artists, it
starts back at the top of the list, as opposed to returning to where I
was just browsing. This did not behave this way until recently. It only
occurs with Browse Artist...if I browse albums, the behavior is normal
(ie, it returns to where I was last browsing from). Is this a "feature"
that I can configure, or is it a bug? I've read a handful of posts here,
and am seriously contimplating going back to the previous version of
SlimServer, but  I'm not really sure if the issue is with slimserver or
with the recent firmware upgrade.

Help?

--
scatbass