rmassey wrote:
yrs old. The SB1 is having some problems.

An ideas what may be cuasing these problems, or if these is a fix.  I
have rebooted and also just recently installed 6.3 on the server.

Your problem is most likely a side effect of 6.3.
My SB1s don't like 6.3 either. I see occasional dropouts
or pauses. I don't hear any problems with the audio quality,
but that may be because I use FLAC on my wired SB1

There is a new nightly that has fixes that address this,
it is just out and likely to be not perfectly stable.

You might want to let other folks debug it a week or so.

--
Pat
http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html