MrSinatra Wrote:
> btw, speaking of extremely annoying things to end users, being able to
> browse artwork in album title alphabetical only mode is high on the
> list, altho i think this has finally been fixed in the upcoming
> release.

Different options are included in 6.5 AFAIK

MrSinatra Wrote:
> also, my albums with multiple artisits say they are by the last artist
> listed on the CD.  annoying.  how does one fix that?  i also will be
> curious to see how thats fixed in browsing artwork.

Depends if you are talking about 6.3.1 or 6.5.  I would try including
the Compilation tag that gutted suggests and using the option "Group
Compilation Albums together" - does that fix it for you in 6.3.1 ?

MrSinatra Wrote:
> ps. thx gutted...  but i need a more "standard" solution.

You've mentioned before that you want something that works within your
existing processes, but IMHO sometimes you will need to try something
new to get the results you need.  You can do what gutted suggests in
Mp3tag pretty easily, or you can swap to a tagging program like Tag &
Rename which is a bit more "standard", and you just select all songs
and tick the "Compilation" box and Save to add the relevant tag. Tag &
Rename is not freeware but there is a 30 day subscription.

HTH

--
Siduhe