CardinalFang wrote:

As I said a clean-looking, uncluttered standard sized audio component
with a graphical remote control. The transport would not have a DAC,
but would have high grade power supplies, components and socketry. With
it I'd want a Sonos-like remote so I can browse music from where I'm
sitting without needing binoculars.

Slim needs to come out with a snap on front plate that locks over top of the transporters front panel, hiding the displays, buttons, and the knob. All it needs is a logo painted on and an extension lens for the IR receiver. Since it's an "audiophile" accessory, they can charge $500 for it. :)

- Marc