stinkingpig Wrote:

> > That makes two positions in the code I have to change on every new
> > Slimserver release. The other one being the SQLite pragmas for using
> > RAM instead of temp files.
> >

> Seems like that's a UI option in 6.3, are you sure you need to do this?
> See
> Server Settings > Performance > Database Temporary File Tuning
> (SQLite).

Correct, just found it.

The other thing might be ignoreable, too. If every path is being
replaced by its "real path", this will apply to entries in playlists,
too. So, if one clears out the whole database and just rebuilds it,
everything might be fine, PROVIDED THAT one does not want to modify or
create M3U playlists with Slimserver, but just import them.

Modifying them does not work that well, anyway, since pathname clearing
strips off '//server/share/path/title.mp3' to
'/server/share/path/title.mp3'. So, such playlists do not function if
they are re-exported to Windows music clients.

--
meyergru