shabbs Wrote:
> I'd rather SD keep the cost of the SB low by supplying a minimal remote
> and focusing efforts on the SB internals.

I agree.

It's the SB internals I can't do anything about.  The remote I can
always do something about - replacing it with a universal remote, for
example, which I've done (my Marantz RC1400 that came with my receiver
handles it just fine).

Some have suggested that SB offer upgraded remotes as an optional
accessory.  I'm all for this, if you want/need an upgraded remote, pay
for it.

Offer SD-customized Nokia 770s, for instance.  That would give a nice
counterpoint to the Sonos remote, and it can be used for general web
browsing and as a PDA too.

--
Mark Lanctot