Ross L Wrote:
> It should only rescan when you tell it to, or when you browse music
> folder to a newly added directory.
>
> Check Server settings -> plugins -> Rescan Music Library.
>
> You can have SlimServer automatically rescan regularly... is that what
> you're looking for?

I'm only going to have it scan playlists after I trim my iTunes
playlists down. I'd like it to only scan when I want it to, or at some
pre-set time so it doesn't cause my server to stall, or music to stall.
I suppose it could be WiFi problems not the scan. But the message
regarding scanning did come on the Squeezebox screen and I did have a
lot of drops for a while. It has settled down now.

--
Jazz1