tommypeters Wrote:
> The idea is to connect the NV to a wireless router -in another room-. No
> need for a PC, and the server program is run on the NV.

IMHO wireless just isn't robust enough to stream lossless audio.  I've
tried it and it's great until someone (neighbours included) uses a
cordless phone or the microwave.  I also found signal strength variable
for no apparent reason.  After a few weeks I couldn't live with the
dropouts any longer and went wired - there's nothing worse than being
in the middle of a really great playlist/song only to have it
interrupted by silence or garbled sound.

--
egd