Greetings,

I've just installed 6.5b1 - 9122 on my server box.

I was hoping to access the embedded mySQLd via sqlYog from a remote
machine, but it seems that it doesn't accept network connections. (I am
able to access it with sqlYog installed on the same machine, however).

Does anybody here know how I can either A) configure the embedded mysql
to allow network connections or B) configure SlimServer to use my
already installed MySQL on that machine ... which already allows
network connections...

I've tried to change the .pref file to connect to my already installed
MySQL, but it chokes saying the .pref file is corrupt...

--
jeffluckett