Has anyone else tried the new RadioTime feature in the beta 6.5b edition
?  I been finding most of the radio streams working very well. There is
probalby 10  or 20 % radio streams not working for one reason or
another. RadioTime.com has disabled other audio formats such as real
audio, etc. not to show up during browsing or searches for radio
stations. I think RadioTime is a great enhancement to Squeezebox we
should all thank Andy for adding this feature. Andy has mentioned that
RadioTime will also be available in the next upgrade for Squeezebox
Network.
Thanks again Andy!

--
NY2006