"I unistalled Slimserver on the laptop and loaded a fresh install. I
re-installed Alien BBC and restarted it and tried again. It still wont
play radio.. Thats any radio by the way not just Alien BBC channels. It
does play if you test it on the laptop speakers. Eg is IS streaming the
right address but the squeesbox isn't having it!

This has happened once before for seemingly no reason and last time the
reinstall sorted it.

Any ideas?"

I also tried to get Slimserver 6.3 or 6.5b to work with my labtop..no
responce to the server...I thought it might just be me but now that you
mentioned having a similar problem there migth be some conflict.

--
NY2006