I just got my squeezebox today and I love it already.  This thing is
amazing...

I also have a situation where I want to run slimserver on two machines.
My girlfriend has her own laptop with iTunes and playlists, etc.  And
I have my own as well.  We only have one squeezebox player in the
house.

I can connect to her slimserver or my slimserver from the player,
simply by going through the connection screen with the remote and
choosing the appropriate computer (my laptop or hers).  However, I
can't help but want an easier way to switch between slimservers.  Maybe
I can come up with a solution that makes it easier to swap between
slimservers.  I did notice the solution in the wiki at
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?RunningMultipleSlimServers.  Any
other thoughts on this subject?

Thanks!

--