Hello Community,

I've just installed slimserver 6.3.1 on my linux computer and set up
the squeezebox in my living room. Everything works fine so far.

I would like to grant my neighbours, who use the same W-LAN, access to
my music library. The should be able to listen to their Softsqueezes,
but they should NOT be able to accidentally control my squeezbox. Is
there a feature in slimserver to give permissions for multiple users?

Does it make sense to run more than one instance of slimserver, that
are listening to different ports (e.g 9000, 9001) ?

Thanks,
Andreas from Austria

--
wotuzu17