On 9/16/06, jcs77 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok so I solved it. The scanner crash was due to some bad files. The
debug process was painful though since none of the log files provided
any detailed information. I ended up searching the database until I
found songs that were alphabetically not included. I deleted the songs
right at the cutoff of the list. A rescan after that produced the
following result. Yhatzee!!!!

I'm sure SlimDevices would be like to have copies of files that caused the crash so they could fix things.  In theory there should be no file that could crash the server.

Ben