I want to run a cable from my PC in my home office to my mini system in
the bedroom, so that i can run softsqueeze and control it with my PDA
or PSP.

The cable would need to be 10-15 meters long. Would using a phono cable
be a bad idea? If so, what would be a better solution? (and no, i can't
afford another squeezebox!).

Cheers.

--
autopilot

*SlimServer Version:* 6.5b1 - Windows XP.
*Amp:* Cambridge Audio 640a (living room) / Demon MD30 (bedroom).
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom).
*Remote:* T-Mobile MDA Vario / Sony PSP / Cambridge Audio Explorer
(IR).
*Clients:* 1 Squeezebox3 + Softsqueeze.