Kyle;135884 Wrote:
> Does the Windows executable uninstall before install?

I want to upgrade from 6.3.1, however, all of these problems make me
nervous. Also, I can't find anywhere a "best practices" for upgrading.
For Example, uninstall, clear directory (x, y and z) from the following
locations, reboot, throw salt over your shoulder, dance on one leg, etc.
If it doesn't work, can we uninstall and reinstall 6.3.1?  Does a guide
like this exist to make sure that we do it right the first time and that
if we do run into problems, there is a way back to our music?

Thanks!

--
caldvd