> OTOH, the cover
> art never appears in Slimserver. But that's another matter.

I read that the cover art downloaded in iTunes 7 keeps all the artwork
in a separate artwork directory,
rather than in the files themselves or their directories?
I assume SlimServer doesn't (yet) know about this.

I must admit, I am hoping for a patch release for iTunes before I touch
version 7, as nice as the new features sound!

James