Hi there,

Over the past year I've used my Squeezebox rev2 to enjoy radioio
streaming stations, and noticed that when I listen to them through my
player, I was apparently getting premium content without the
advertisements. I thought "oh neat, this must be a benefit of owning a
Squeezebox."

A few days ago I upgraded my SlimServer to v6.5.0 and the corresponding
Squeezebox firmware update, and now I notice that radioio stations have
advertisements? Why the sudden change?

I can't stand the ads - they're for ridiculous things like nutritional
supplements and "free ipod" gimmicks.

So am I missing something or is it true that radioio is no longer
making its premium content available through Squeezeboxes without
paying the monthly fee?

Thanks,

Scott

--