results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=27920
Question: I've tried both lastFM/Slimscrobbler and Pandora, and for me:

- Pandora is more likely to generate new (to me) music I enjoy
- LastFM is more likely to generate new (to me) music I enjoy
- They are both equally good in their own way
- I'm not very impressed with either of them
(btw it is tosh that it is unavailable outside the US & just takes a
little creativity!)

Simon

--
ipodscool