results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Hi Ben,
I read many pages back your comment that the volume preset-points on
your skin are scaled linearly.  My question to you and others is, how
many of the preset-points on the skin do you typically use?  When I'm
controlling the volume on my SB directly (without the skin), I find
myself using mute and then a range of values within my normal listening
volume, e.g. from "below-normal" to "above-normal", but nothing between
mute and my "below-normal" setting.  If my usage is typical, I'm
wondering if your skin could provide much finer volume adjustments at
the upper end of its scale, for example between 3 or 4 and 10.  This
would enable one to set one's ampliflier to a "normal" volume level,
and use the skin to adjust it from there for different songs/moods/etc
(in addition to mute and maybe a couple of other settings such as "very
soft", "soft", and "very loud").  What I find now is that the volume
adjustments on the skin are too large for me to use to my liking, and I
would often prefer listening to a song a little louder or softer but
need to change the volume either directly on my SB or stereo to do so.
What do you think?

--
jz1