I am using iTunes under Windows XP.
My iTunes music folder is at E:\My Music\iTunes\...
iTunes puts the music in a subdirectory under that folder; however it
puts its XML and ITL files in C:\Documents and Settings\Don\My
Documents\My Music\iTunes\...

If I leave the "Music Folder" blank and choose "Use iTunes", it can't
find any music.

If I put E:\My Music in "Music Folder" and choose "Use iTunes", it
can't fins any music.

If I put E:\My Music in "Music Folder" and choose "Use iTunes" AND copy
the XML and ITL files to E:\My Music\iTunes it finds all of my music,
but not all of the iTunes playlists.

The third way of doing it is the best; but still not perfect. PLUS, I
would have to copy my XML and ITL files to my E: drive everytime my
iTunes Library changed.

Why doesn't this just work?

Don

--