I purchased an SB3 after owning a couple of Audiotrons.  Love the SB3
but:

Running SLimserver 6.5 on Windows XP
My music is organized by Genre/Artist/Album/# Title on a network drive.
The Audiotrons need only be pointed to the Genre folder and it drills
down and finds all music.

I have no interest in copying all my music into one folder.  I found
out I can create a shortcut in my music folder pointing to the ablum
folder.  But I can't possibly create a shortcut for EVERY Album.  Is
this a shortcoming of Slimserver?  Is there no way for it to parse down
directory levels and find your music without creating a shortcut for
every folder or dumping everything into one folder?

If this is the case, this isn't going to work?  Thanks....

--
Claudius