fairyliquidizer;144775 Wrote:
>  Why should I upgrade?
> [to]  Slimserver 6.5?

Well.... I certainly hesitated to upgrade. And in fact found 6.5.1 to
be more stable than the 6.5 final release.... but it's been worth it to
me. Lots of little UI improvements, faster performance, and many old
nagging bugs fixed.  Overall a positive experience. Caveat: be prepared
to update all your old favorite plugins and to rebuild your preferences
and library. The smoothest option for me ended up being a fresh
uninstall/install, with my .pref saved out and recopied into my
slimserver directory afterwards. Good luck.

y.

--
Yannzola