I have to agree that the way that SlimServer 6.5.* handles folders is
painful. I've got a folder called 70s pop singles under a folder called
MP3 and a folder in the root of my drive also called 70s pop singles.
The reason for this is that I keep my (few) MP3s separate from my
Flacs. All the files in these two folders have the same album tag (70s
pop singles) yet Slimserver lists them as two albums  (both called 70s
pop singles)... and there is no way round it.
I much preferred the arrangement as it was in 6.3.

Yes, I agree, it'd be good to have a switch allowing us to switch off
Slimserver's over-clever folder behaviour.

One other thing:
Shouldn't the Compilation tag have a value of 1, not Yes? (Or maybe
that's the same thing in some taggers).

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Now what?

Squeezebox3 (linear PSU) > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250
> Shahinian Arcs. Plus other irrelevant, superfluous and annoying black
boxes.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt