mkozlows;147493 Wrote:
> Maybe use the Logitech name for the Squeezebox (which'll probably have
> to be significantly de-awesomed sound-quality-wise to hit a more
> consumer-friendly $199 price point), and Slim Devices for the
> Transporter?

Hopefully that market is for products like the Logitech Wireless DJ.

I view the Squeezebox as an "upscale" consumer product, and hopefully
Logitech does too.  I think they do, they seem to have realized that
Harmony remotes aren't $29 Radio Shack specials.  The Squeezebox is for
someone who wants more than what the cheapest device on the market will
provide.  Someone who's willing to pay for quality.

--
Mark Lanctot