Why do people like Crestron so much?  It has terrible latency issues and
compared to some of the higher end automation solutions i have seen, it
isn't really impressive at all.  I'm looking for a control solution for
my home and am wondering what Crestron users think, as I was very
disappointed by the Crestron system I had a chance to demo.

--
Sleestack

*headphone:* singlepower sds-xlr at, classe sacd2, hd650
*2 channel:* tact rcs 2.2.xp w/ full aberdeen mods, bel canto oneref.
1000 monoblocks x 4,teac esoteric p-03/d-03, epiphany 12-12s (waiting
for my 20-21s), tact w210 corner load subs
*5.1 channel:* tact tcs mkii w/ aberdeen power supply, tact boz
216/2200 (x5) w/ aberdeen power supply, tact adc6 w/ full aberdeen
mods, denon 5910, bel canto pl-1a, eggleston andra ii (x5), velodyne
dd-15, pioneer elite pro 1130hd