alextegg;149352 Wrote:
> You seem to be suggesting this was 'by design' not a bug?  If it is
> supposed to work this way, no point filing the bug, it's just
> disappointing.  If it is supposed to be the streaming that holds up the
> web delivery, then I will file immediately!?!
I didn't say this was by design. You asked if this will get fixed and
my reply was to ask you if you filed a bug report. Posting in the
forums won't get your problem on any watch list. By filing a bug report
you can make sure that someone at slimdevices will notice. They can then
decide if and when they want to fix this.

-s.

--
slimpy