tf1216;149332 Wrote:
> I have been having problems getting my SB3 to connect to Slimserver.  I
> was able to get the SqueezeNetwork functions to work if that helps but
> no luck with Slimserver.  It hangs when trying to connect.

When you say "hangs", what exactly happens?

What happens to the SlimServer screen?  Does it say "Your player was
not found" or does SlimServer freeze, crash or otherwise stop running?
If it's that the player cannot be found, it's a network or firewall
issue.  If SlimServer crashes, it could be an IP address conflict, i.e.
the Squeezebox has the same address as SlimServer or another device on
your network.  Otherwise it's a Windows 64-bit problem - it would be
hard to fix this on this forum because there are so few Windows 64-bit
users here.

What does the Squeezebox display say?

--
Mark Lanctot