Mitch Harding;150279 Wrote:
> This would require SD to negotiate with MLB, I think.  Maybe now that
> they're on board with Logitech they'll have a better negotiating
> position.
> Anyway, just wanted to bring this up in the public forum again, so
> that
> anyone else who would like to see this implemented can cast their
> vote.

I'd imagine a plugin could be written independent of negotiating
something with MLB.  Basically it would just simulate what the user
does when navigating the MLB web pages and then pass the stream URL to
SlimServer to stream.  It'd actually probably be fairly similar to what
the Sirius plugin does now.  I don't have a MLB account to look at it,
but I'm guessing it wouldn't be too hard to leverage what's out there.

-Greg

--
GoCubs