pm314;153760 Wrote:
> Anyone have any thoughts on this? I purchased Soundpass and have checked
> and double checked my userid/password under Server/Internet Radio.....I
> get Radioio at 128 but still get the ads. Does anyone have ad-free
> radioio?

I just joined for ad-free and higher quality. Looks like you are
getting the higher quality. My ads stopped. At first I could not get
the higher quality. I edited out my user name and password in
Slimserver. Put it back in, start and stopped the server. For me it is
working. Is 128 the highest rate? Is this "near CD" rate. Just
wondering.

--
Jazz1