On 17/11/06, mattybain
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think Moose could do this very well, all that would need to be done is
to have a party mode which would disable all the options (like FW RW and
Pause) and only allow the browsing of the library and adding of tracks.

Moose is a brilliant piece of software and all I use but it is windows
only.

Lets hope the good Dr is listening.

Sure am.. A proper jukebox mode is in the pipeline.. Im currently
doing a bit of restructuring to the library windows and things. After
that's all sorted it should make adding a proper fullscreen
jukebox-style selection system (and a couple of others) quite
easy.. (famous last words)..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove