On 17-Nov-06, at 11:49 PM, MrSinatra wrote:

kdf;155666 Wrote:
On 17-Nov-06, at 9:33 PM, MrSinatra wrote:

flakey memory?

yes, that's the reasons I've seen given on the forum.

what leads you to that conclusion?

I just said so.

ur snideness aside,

no...just all I had to say from memory. In the past, when that message came up...the response from those who would know best
was that it is almost always something wrong with memory.

sorry you feel otherwise.

this is the kind of provincial, provochial answer i see all too often
around here...  blame EVERYTHING else first, dare not suggest its the
product!  dare not suggest its the code!

your error offers nothing, so there is nothing to say.

I'm not going another round with you shooting at those who don't give you the answers you want to hear. I'm sorry that your experience has been poor. Mine is not. My suggestion would be to make yourself happier,
call it a bad experience and just leave it all behind.

-kdf