On 12/1/06, Psychophylaxis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Siduhe;158945 Wrote:
> That sounds like way too much for just the clock display.  My
> consumption with 6.5.1. is nowhere near that.  Someone posted about a
> similar problem recently and it turned out that he had a lot of RSS
> feeds regularly downloading (for use as a screensaver).  Any chance it
> could be something like that for you ?

Nope, my PC is clean and I didn't have this problem until I upgraded.
Even tried running Spybot over it, but didn't help. Stopping and
restarting the service proves to me at least that the slimserver is at
fault. I'll try the nightly build, if not downgrade back to 6.0.x.

Why would spybot tell you that you've configured too many RSS
screensavers in Slimserver?

This is not behavior that anyone else is seeing with any version of
the software, so there's gotta be something different in your
configuration. If you keep that configuration, downgrading and
upgrading probably won't make any difference. If you're lucky,
upgrading or downgrading might erase the preference that's causing the
problem, which would cause yet another spurious "6.5 ATE MY CHILDREN"
complaint.

--
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin,
So across the Western ocean I must wander" -- traditional