ezkcdude;160801 Wrote:
> The thread is about what could be done, not how it would be done. I'm
> sure it would be relatively easy to figure out how to "stream" files
> from an external drive. How does SqueezeNetwork work? Not via
> SlimServer. Anyway, this would be a great feature, and worth quite a
> bit to me. I get tired of having my computer on all the time, but
> that's the only way to access my files right now. I don't think I'm
> alone. It comes up often in the forums that people would like to attach
> networked drives, too.

You are not alone ! I'm also "fighting" for such an improvment see this
thread
-->http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=30080
...but this seems a "sensitive" topic, first answer sounds always "it's
impossible"
For me today in 21th century, I belive on "it's impossible that's
impossible" so I poursue my quest to get a slim navigation mode that
permit to use SlimDevices product in stand alone.

--
your momo