Hi,
just a quick note on a swell customer support experience! :)

Back in march a friend of mine bought a two-pack-for-$100-off offer and
gave one to me. Just the other day mine would no longer power on (even
the telltale glow on the display wasn't there). After swapping around I
determined that the wallwart was to blame.

So on December 18th I send off an email to support to inquire about the
warranty process, attaching the original purchase receipt email. Not two
hours later the reply is 'where do you want the new power brick shipped
to?'
I give them my address, marvelling at how simple and fast the service
is.

Today (Dec 27th) UPS dropped by with a box. :) It was even the correct
plug for Denmark.

Thanks guys!

--
KlaymenDK